Monday 1 March 2010

BBC London News to visit Undershaw on Friday 5th March at midday

This is to let all my followers know and all interested parties that BBC London News will be filming at Undershaw this Friday, 5th March to include an article on their programme. The owner's architect will be present and we are trying to invite several VIPs to the site. In particular Richard Doyle (Conan Doyle's great nephew) who the BBC would like to interview. I have been in contact with Richard and I await his response.

I have now had confirmation from Richard Doyle and Jeremy Hunt MP and they will both be in attendance to support the campaign to save the property. Richard may possibly bring along another Doyle family member.

I have today phoned SAVE Britain's Heritage, and await a call from them to see whether they are able to assist with this appeal. I have e-mailed the Victorian Society with the details of the application and of the visit by the BBC in the hope that they will send a representative along.

I will publish the outcome of the BBC visit with photo's of the day in this blog. For those of you wishing to see the BBC London News feature; I will find out from them when it's likely to be aired. Keep watching this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment